January was an interesting month. I was in a rut that I could not seem to break out of for the entire month. I tried to get back into things that I had neglected. One thing was Postcrossing. I discovered why I had been neglecting Postcrossing when 5 International stamps cost me almost 15 dollars. So, I plan to keep it up, but very minimal. I plan to send what I can this Friday because I will be able to get to the post office. In the past I failed at keeping it up because I would do the postcards up, but then never make it to the post office. I still have not received anything in return, but hopefully they will start trickling in soon!
Otherwise, I read a bit. Not nearly as much as I normally do in January and mostly audios and graphic novels. I was not listening to audios at all in January of 2016, so it is interesting how reading changes. I am not sure what was wrong with me, but reading was very sporadic. I am hoping this doesn't set the tone for the entire year because there were a lot of books that I really wanted to get to this year that I didn't get to last year.
The world was kind of crazy in January, too. That definitely didn't help things. I am still hoping that Casey is staying in someone's house and they will let her out soon, but I know that is becoming less and less realistic as time passes. Chloe is a great cat, though, and definitely keeps life interesting. Mackie continues to be himself and gets along really well with Chloe. I enjoy catching them in positions that I have pictures of Casey and Mackie in the same ones. And, Finn is just Finn. Not a very friendly cat most of the time, but he hovers.
1. Bloodline by Claudia Gray (audio) - 12 hours and 14 mins.
2. Ms. Marvel - Volume 6: Civil War II by G. Willow Wilson, etc. (graphic novel) - 136 pages
3. Written in Red (The Others, Book 1) by Anne Bishop (audio) - 18 hours and 32 mins.
4. Murder of Crows (The Others, Book 2) by Anne Bishop (audio) - 14 hours and 13 mins.
5. A-Force - Volume 1: Hypertime by G. Willow Wilson (graphic novel) - 144 pages
6. Ms. Marvel - Volume 5: Super Famous by G. Willow Wilson (graphic novel) - 144 pages
7. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Volume 1: The Coulson Protocols (graphic novel) - 144 pages
8. Hawkeye - Volume 5: All-New Hawkeye by Jeff Lemire (graphic novel) - 112 pages
9. Drama by Raina Telgemeier (graphic novel) - 240 pages
10. Vision in Silver (The Others, Book 3) by Anne Bishop (audio) - 16 hours and 9 mins.
11. Hawkeye - Volume 6: Hawkeyes (graphic novel) - 136 pages
12. Rocket Raccoon & Groot - Volume 1: Tricks of the Trade (graphic novel) - 136 pages
13. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden (audio) - 11 hours and 48 mins
14. All-New X-Men: Inevitable - Volume 1: Ghosts of Cyclops by Dennis Hopeless (graphic novel) - 136 pages
15. All-New X-Men: Inevitable - Volume 2: Apocalypse War by Dennis Hopeless (graphic novel) - 120 pages
16. Gabi, A Girl in Pieces by Isabel Quintero (novel) - 284 pages
Marvel Unlimited: 7
Second-Hand Store Credit: 1
The Others Series - 3/4
Ms. Marvel Series - 6/6 Caught Up!
Bloodline by Claudia Gray
Written in Red (The Others, Book 1) by Anne Bishop
Murder of Crows (The Others, Book 2) by Anne Bishop
Vision in Silver (The Others, Book 3) by Anne Bishop
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
Books Added to the TBR Pile
Morning Glories - Volume 10