Saturday, January 07, 2017

Saturday Snapshot (1)

Instead of posing my pictures at the end of my Sunday post, I decided to just turn Saturday Snapshot into a Week in Review of Pictures.
Chloe - January 2

Chloe killed Kermit - January 1

Finn - January 1

Finn - January 3

New Year's Mackie - January 1

Mackie & Chloe - January 5
Chloe - January 6

Mackie and Me - January 6
I have started making puzzles again. I finished this one January 4th. I learned the lighting in my office is terrible after I could not get the border to go right. I ended up making the puzzle and then figuring the border out after. lol
Then, I may have got a few Lego sets for Christmas. This is my favourite. I love lighthouses and there is even a brick in the top that lights up! I finished this one January 6th. There are a few other options, but decided to leave it set up for a couple days like this.

3 comments:

  1. Love that top picture of Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes lots of pictures of my fur babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack - poor Kermit! haha..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.