Wednesday, December 07, 2016

#AMonthofFaves2016 & Countdown to Christmas

Most Useful Tools For Getting Sh&! Done

Bullet Journals - I started my bullet journal in the spring and I have managed to keep it up all year! I enjoy crossing off things that I accomplished. I have tweaked it a few times in an attempt to find something that works for me, but I may tweak it again in January when I start a fresh book.

Cleaning Schedules - I started cleaning on a schedule. It works really well! You basically do small things everyday for a month and then it doesn't seem so overwhelming. I still fall behind because other things happen and I don't have as much cleaning time as I would like, but it has worked really well this year.

Planner - I am still new to having an actual planner. When I have time to plan out the next few weeks spreads, I am great. I find if I am behind, though, I have a hard time finding time to catch up. I am hoping to get better at this as I go and then start to use it more to stay organised!

Libib - I started adding my unread books to Libib and it has been great. When I am at the second hand store and second-guessing what I own in a series, I can just bring up this app and check. I really need to finish adding to it. I stalled after I did my physical books, so still have audios and e-books left.


The album I'm looking forward to listening to this Christmas season...

I got two new ones to listen to! A Pentatonix Christmas by Pentatonix and The Frost is Over by Kate Rusby.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can get on board with planners and bullet journals but I really would like to get more organized so I'm not losing sleep at night, overwhelmed by everything that needs done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you talked about Libib before? How did I miss this?! I am intrigued. I started using Bookpedia a long time ago but haven't kept up with it very much and my library is a bit out of control. Unfortunately Bookpedia wasn't so easily accessible on an App but maybe I should check that out again before I go with another cataloging version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving using a bullet journal for work too. Still can't get with paper planners for personal though. And thanks for recommending Libib - gotta check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My bullet journal has definitely helped me stay on task more than not having one. So, I totally agree with you there. And, because I use my bullet journal a planner, I'd agree with that one too. I just ignore cleaning schedules and I don't know what Libib is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish I could get bullet journaling to work for me. I love the concept so much, I just couldn't fit it in. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big believer in planners and schedules. It just makes life so much more manageable. I need to check out Lbib! Sounds really useful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.