Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday Snapshot - Take 5


I mentioned before that my grandmother had fallen and would likely have to move. My mother has started cleaning out her house, so she of course did books first. Most of my grandmother's books were gifts from me, but I felt like I should take something. I still have never read The Passage. I own The Time Traveler's Wife, but it is one of my favourite books and why not have my grandmothers copy. I went on a wild goose chase for those Di Morrissey books, so might as well see if they were worth it. She is hard to find here, but very prolific. And then, pretty sure those are my Ken Follett's that I never got around to reading so passed on to her and she enjoyed them. I guess I never did give her book 3. We will see if I get to them this time!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with inheriting something...back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least they are coming home with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.