Thursday, September 15, 2016

Books I Am Excited About

I have all ready started watching for 2017 releases so as to figure out what my preorders will be.... Here are some of the books I have to look forward to over the next few months!

(April 4, 2017) - I probably will do the audio.
Loved the first book. I loved the audio performance, so I will likely wait and read this one on audio.

This should be Bombshells - Volume 3 (March 21, 2017)
Enjoying this series. Look forward to what happens next!

(January 10, 2016)
Started this series this year... Loved it... Looking forward to what happens next!

(March 7, 2017)
Yay! It is weird there is another Mercy Thompson out and not a new book in her other series...

(February 7, 2017)
I just read and enjoyed the first book in this series, so I have to know what happens next!

(October 11, 2016)
This series is so bizarre. Looking forward to what they are up to next!

(December 6, 2016)
I enjoyed the start of this series. Looking forward to what happens next!

Gotham Academy - Volume 3 (November 8, 2016)
Surprised there is no cover to this considering it is out soon...

(March 28, 2017)
I totally have some of her older stuff to read, but I love this cover!

(October 11, 2016)
This is a splurge because it is being compared to The Time-Traveler`s Wife and it is released right after my birthday.

(December 27, 2016)
I managed to catch-up in this series this year, so looking forward to this one.

(February 21, 2017)
YAY!!! I can`t wait!

(October 18, 2016)
Looking forward to this one!

(September 13, 2016)
I have been waiting for this book all year... 

(September 27, 2016)
Not that I have finished her other trilogy, but I did read the first one in this series and am curious what happens next.

(October 11, 2016)
I totally missed this was coming out until just this week.

(February 14, 2017)
This series is suddenly coming out really fast!

(April 7, 2017)
FINALLY! I have been waiting for this forever. The new publisher also is re-releasing the first two books as paperbacks leading up to it.

And, these are just the books with release dates... I am sure many graphic novel series will have sequels out. And there are a few books I have been waiting for the paperback release. 

12 comments:

  1. Some of these books look so good. I want to read a lot of these, but some of them are continuations to series I haven't started yet. Someday. Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for that Kelley Armstrong one either!

    PS - Did my parcel to you arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I will notice these when I see them while browsing through a bookstore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I will notice these when I see them while browsing through a bookstore...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lots of interesting books! I love the covers of some of these - in particular the Helen Sedgwick book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some terrific books there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am WELL excited for the third volume of Giant Days, and I'm even exciteder for Crooked Kingdom. I finished Six of Crows a few days ago, which makes it an opportune moment for the sequel to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These looks terrific! The title and cover of The Comet Seekers really have me hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for the sequel to Sleeping Giants! I really need to read the rest of Leigh Bardugo's trilogies. Just too many books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many exciting releases to come! I have many of these on my wishlist too. Waking Gods and Gemina are probably at the top for me right now, but it's a list that has no end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wahoo! A new Mercy Thompson book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.