Tuesday, June 21, 2016

30 Days of Books ~ Day 24


Day 24 ~ A Book You Wish More People Would've Read


I am going to go with this graphic novel series I read this year. The author is getting buzz for Rat Queens, but I had never heard of this series before. And, I should have! I really enjoyed it and can't seem to find if there is another volume coming because I recommend it less if it doesn't get a better ending... I have lots of questions that I am looking forward to checking out the answers to. Plus, Peter Pan retelling in WWII. Great idea!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Is Peter Pan part of one of the armed forces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Rat Queens but I read this, at least vol 1 when it came out. I really liked it! I should get around to the next volumes. I like his other stuff too. Grim Reaper. Plus the author is Canadian, yeah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. Now this one sounds interesting. I can't even imagine Peter Pan set during WWII.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Now this one sounds interesting. I can't even imagine Peter Pan set during WWII.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird idea. It probably worked great though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.