Friday, May 27, 2016

30 Days of Books ~ Day 5


Day 5 ~ A book that makes you happy


So far this series makes me happy... Atticus manages to find humour in the most dire situations. And, there is a dog as a main character. That always makes me love a series more. I also think that it makes me happy just because it handles what could be ridiculous ideas really well. It is definitely not everyday that I enjoy a series that manages to include Jesus as a character. And Hearne, through Atticus, just makes fun of the world in general. There are definitely current events, pop culture references, etc that get brought up and commented on. Plus, Atticus is a Neil Gaiman fan. 

6 comments:

  1. Jesus in this series is my favorite version of Jesus ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this series but now I want to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another book that's been on my shelf forever. Why aren't there more hours in the day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this series before. I wonder if I'd like it? I'm not sure, lol. Maybe, I'll have to check out the first book and see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only recently heard of this series. It's something to consider now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to try out this series for ages. The book addict's perpetual lament, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.