Wednesday, May 25, 2016

30 Days of Books ~ Day 3


Day 3 ~ Your Favourite Series


I don't think that anyone that reads my blog would be surprised to see my answer is Fables. I started the series in 2009 with some Christmas gift cards. I was never sure if I was a graphic novel fan back then. And, my library has never been big on graphic novels that I could try first. I ended up loving the series and catching up before 2009 was over. The last volume came out last year and I am still sad about it. I used to expect a Volume or 2 a year and now to have none... It's sad! 

3 comments:

  1. I hate when a series ends before you're ready. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still exploring graphic novels. The only one that I've found that I like is The Walking Dead because it's just like watching the tv show. I wonder if I'd like this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. Not a surprise at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.