Wednesday, March 16, 2016

In Which I Continue My Broken Ankle Recovery...

Last July I broke my ankle. It was horrible and lead to a hospital stay because I needed to have surgery. Then I spent months recovering... Today I went to a follow-up to find out that I need to have surgery again. It won't require a hospital stay this time, but I just want things to go back to normal. Unfortunately I seem to have lost my range of motion, so it is hard to say what the new normal is... So, what do you do when your day is depressing? Buy books!

 (I actually read this on Scribd last year, but they never got the other books in this series. I want to reread this book and move on to the rest of the series!)



5 comments:

  1. You totally deserve this book buying binge! So sorry about your ankle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A book buying binge is definitely in order! I'm sorry to hear about the 2nd surgery. I broke my ankle a few years ago and definitely don't have the same range of motion or stability that I had and it can be so annoying! Enjoy your new reads! Hopefully they'll brighten your day a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that you need to have more surgery. Hope it is totally successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Oh no! Another surgery? I hope it all goes well! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh poor you! I'll be sending good thoughts your way for the rapid success and recovery of your surgery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.