Monday, February 16, 2015

The TBR Tag!

Andi and Heather did this and since we are having a snowstorm that will take a few days to shovel out from... I am, too!
This is our garage...

1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile? Um, I really don't... I keep getting in a mood to figure it out, but then I start and never finish... I honestly have no idea how many unread books I own! If I did know it would probably be a lot...

2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook? Print. I do have e-books but they are out of sight and out of mind so they kind of get forgotten...

3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next? Mood! I try to make it that way, anyway. I don't set goals or commitments any more. Reading is supposed to be fun!

4. A book that's been on your TBR list the longest? I don't really have a list... My oldest book on my TBR pile is probably A Fine Balance...
5. A book you recently added to your TBR? The Just City by Jo Walton and First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen. (And Fairest by Marissa Meyer but I read it all ready!)
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover. I am not actually sure... I love the covers for many of the books I own, but I am not sure if the cover is why I bought them...

7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading. I would love to read them all... I am not sure if that will ever happen!

8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited for. I don't really do ARC lately...

9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read by you. That's a lot of books... Let's go with Gone Girl.

10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you. Probably many... um... I don't know what to answer!

11. A book on your TBR that you are dying to read? First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen. The Just City by Jo Walton. And many many more.

12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf? 229. I didn't even know I had a TBR on Goodreads. lol

6 comments:

  1. That's a lot of snow!
    I think A Fine Balance might be one of the oldest on my piles as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here we are having summer temps in February! It's so weird! You really should read A Fine Balance. One of my all time favorites! I just added Fariest to my pile too, but I need to read Cress first. :) Enjoy your snow days! I think it sounds kinda nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a lot of snow!!! I have read Gone Girl but I haven't read The Hunger Games which it seems like everyone else has read. I don't track the book I own (shaking my head here at myself) but I do keep a TBR wishlist of books I would like to try at some point. It is over 1000 at this point o.0 LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so like you in terms of not knowing how many I have, nor how to organize the stacks and shelves and now e-reader. I, too, go by mood, and I, too, plan on reading them all. Some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the opposite in that I read more of my e-books than I do my print books. E-books are just so much more convenient for me.

    I hope you are staying warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pretty much only have my Goodreads to go on when it comes to the TBR pile. When I remember to update it lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.