Monday, April 23, 2012

Week in Review (16) - A Day Late

Random Thoughts

I have way too many projects, folks. I feel like I am getting nothing done. My reading is slow, my blogging is slow, etc etc. Without getting into any details, my job and I have parted ways, so I am now going to have to start job hunting amongst everything else that I am doing. I am a bit stressed, but I really wanted to make a change, so hopefully it will all work out in the end. I am sure the guy is a bit worried, too, because I will be annoying until I get some rhythm to my days. And, it will suck to have limited money during the summer, but we will see how it goes.

Anyway, back to projects. Tomorrow I am supposed to post about poetry for Poetry - Read More/Blog More. I thought I was very organized, but it turns out that I thought I had another week and now I am throwing things together for tomorrow. We will have a few things to talk about, so hopefully people are planning to participate! I say every month I am going to be more organized and then every month I lose track of time. Then, I have started listening to Podcasts. I am listening to one as I write this post, actually, so I keep pausing because I get more interested in what they are saying. Yes, because I need more projects... 

Challenge News

I only read 2 books. Sad. Both were Historical Fiction, so they both count for the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge. Then, An Impartial Witness also counts for the War through the Generations challenge.

Weekly Reads

This was really really good and I all ready reviewed it here. (Personal Copy)











The sequel to A Duty to the Dead which I reviewed here. My review will be up next week hopefully. (Personal Copy)










Weekly Posts

What Are You Listening to Wednesday - Week 17

New Additions

Nothing, but making up for it this week!

4 comments:

  1. Awww Kailana :( Sorry to hear about the job. Good luck finding another one! What field are you looking into?

    And if you had to read a book this week, you'd want it to be Last Days of Summer, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear the news about your job. I hope that all goes well for you ad you find something that is really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blah that sucks about job hunting. I'm in the same boat there. I need to vamp-up my resume but I hate working on that thing. :P Good luck on your hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your job hunting. I've embraced underemployment as a blessing in disguise, myself. I even planted a truck garden to help with the grocery bills.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.