2. | Still struggling with reading. I know that reading should be an escape from everything else, but I have always had a really hard time reading when I am stressed out. I just cannot turn my mind off and always feel like I should be doing something else.
3. | My Q&A a Day Journal arrived yesterday! I looked at starting it yesterday, but maybe I will wait and start it November 1st. Or, maybe I should have waited and got it in the New Year. Or, maybe I should stop overthinking things and just start it today. I hope I can keep it up. I only got it because I have been keeping up my Bullet Journal and other projects, so I figured I was safe. I still do my day by day journal that I started in 2012 and always enjoy looking back on what I did on this day in previous years.
4. | I had a lot of fun during the Readathon co-hosting the Instagram account. People take such great photos and there were lots of furry companions. I enjoyed visiting everyone and all ready volunteered for next year. Hope to see people then!
5. | My grandmother's house is on the market. A bit of a sad situation because it is closing off an aspect of my childhood, but it will be much better to have her closer to my mother and in an environment that if she falls again there is help close by. Not that we want her to fall again, but I know that she is really paranoid it will happen again.
6. | I am still continuing my 'pick random audios from Scribd' project. I started off really well, but the latest one I just could not find time to listen to it and I felt like I read it forever. I am ready to pick a new one, though! Just have to decide what I want to go with... I am still adjusting to listening at regular speed. When I do Audible audios, I speed them up or I find that I lose interest.
7. | I am going to document right here that I started my project to listen to the Vorksogian series by Lois McMaster Bujold having started Falling Free. I will be curious if a year from now I will be done the series, or if it will by my typical take forever project that never gets completed... We will see!
8. | This post isn't as depressing as last weeks. I still probably should take a blogging break and try to get my head together after everything that has happened this month, but I just got back into a groove with blogging and I would be worried I wouldn't be able to get it back... What I really need is a fun project to take my mind off all the stress. (I am not going to lie, at least two times while writing this post I thought I heard a cat cry. I am losing my mind!)
Bookish (And Not So Bookish) Thoughts is hosted at Bookishly Boisterous.